miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2014

HANSEL Y GRETEL

Narrador
Hansel & Gretel are going to the forest, they want strawberries.
Madre
We haven’t got any food or money to go to the market. Dad & I go to look for some wood.
Hansel
We have to hurry to get home before it’s get dark.
Gretel
Let’s take the big basket for the strawberries.
Narrador
Hansel & Gretel pick up strawberries
Hansel
One strawberry for me, one strawberry for the basket.
Gretel
One strawberry for me, one strawberry for the basket.
Hansel
The moon has come out, night is already here.
Gretel
We should sleep here, because it’s late.
Narrador
They see a chocolate house and Hansel & Gretel are going to eat it.
Gretel
I’m so hungry
Hansel
I have never seen something like that.
Witch
Who is eating my house?
Hansel & Gretel
The wind, the wind that goes very fast.
Narrador
The witch catches the children with magic.
Witch
Don’t move, stop there, my great power it’s there.
Narrador
The witch bewitches Hansel & Gretel, he becomes like a dog, and she cooks and cleans the house. The witch goes to sleep. Gretel takes the broom and with the same spell puts the witch in the oven.
Hansel & Gretel
Hunkus punkus num kum hokus
Narrador
The mother goes, she was looking for them in the forest. She hugs them.
Madre
Finally I have found you.
Narrador

And they live happily ever after.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario